NASTT’s 2017 No-Dig Show
When does registration open and what are the rates?
Registration will open October 1, 2016 and you can view all the registration option fees here.
How do I register?
- You can register online here.
- Or you can fill out the registration form and mail it to:
14500 Lorain Ave. #110063
Cleveland, OH 44111
- Or you can fax it to: 330-468-2289
- You can also register onsite during the conference.
What are the hours for onsite registration?
- Sunday, April 9, 2017 – 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Monday, April 10, 2017 – 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday, April 11, 2017 – 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday, April 12, 2017 – 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
What does my registration include?
- Full Conference membership includes access to all presentations and the exhibit hall all days of the conference. It also permits you into the Kick-Off Breakfast, NASTT’s 16th Annual Educational Fund Auction and the Closing Luncheon.
- Non-member Full Conference registrations include an NASTT Individual Membership for 2017, so you will become a member after the show.
- Exhibits Only Pass permits you into the exhibit hall all 3 days the hall is open, and you can also attend the Auction on Monday night.
- One-Day Passes permit you to the sessions for your desired day, and the exhibit hall for all 3 days.
Do I have to be a member of NASTT to attend?
- No, you do not have to be a member of NASTT to attend, but you do need to be a current member to register at the member rate. If you are not a member, you can register at the non-member rate which in return comes with an NASTT Individual Membership.
- Contact Molly Margosian, NASTT Membership Coordinator, if you have questions regarding your membership.
When will I receive my registration confirmation? Do I need to hold on to it?
- Your registration confirmation should come to the email address you provided with your registration immediately following your submittal. You will need to save your confirmation, as the bar code to present onsite for your name badge will be included in your confirmation email.
What is the cancellation policy? Do I get all my money back if I cancel?
- Any cancellations must be submitted by 3/3/2017 (early reg date) for an 80% refund. No refunds will be issued after 3/3/2017.
Are there press registrations available?
- Yes, press registrations can be arranged. Please contact Vicki Miner to facilitate those passes.
Are there any discounts available?
- If you register by 3/3/2017 you will receive the Early Registration Rate.
Hotel & Transportation
Host hotel info and rates
- NASTT’s 2017 No-Dig Show will take place at the Gaylord National in Washington, D.C. Please refer to the Hotel page for hotel information and rates.
Hotel registration and confirmation
- To book your hotel rooms for NASTT’s 2017 No-Dig Show online, please click here.
- You should receive confirmation via email when you book online or by phone.
- The Gaylord National does not provide shuttle service. The estimated fare is $25-$70 from airport to hotel, based on which airport you choose.
Exhibit Hall Hours
When is the exhibit hall open for attendees?
- The exhibit hall is open for attendees during these specific hours, which are also non-compete hours:
- Monday, April 10, 2017 – 11:45 AM – 3:45 AM
- Tuesday, April 11, 2017 – 12:00 PM – 3:30 PM
- Wednesday, April 12, 2017 – 10:00 AM – 12:30 PM
- Click here to view the floor plan and plan your route today!
What other networking events can I attend to network with exhibitors?
- Full conference attendees can attend the following networking events:
- Kick-Off Breakfast – 7:30 AM Monday, April 10, 2017
- NASTT’s 15th Annual Educational Fund Auction – 6:15 PM Monday, April 10, 2017
- Please Note: Exhibit Only registrations are also welcome to attend the Auction.
- Closing Luncheon – 12:30 PM Wednesday, April 12, 2017
- NASTT’s No-Dig Show Gala Awards Dinner is a ticketed event. Tickets can be purchased when you register online.
Kick-Off Breakfast & Entertainment
- Monday, April 10, 2017, 7:30 – 9:15 AM – Full conference attendees are invited to rise and shine at NASTT’s No-Dig Show Kick-Off Breakfast! The morning will provide a fun mix of networking, good food, the much-anticipated NASTT and Trenchless Technology awards as well as unforgettable entertainment. This year’s esteemed awards will include NASTT’s 2016 Outstanding Papers in Rehabilitation and New Installation, as well as Trenchless Technology’s 2017 Person of the Year and 2016 Projects of the Year.
NASTT’s 15th Annual Educational Fund Auction & Reception
- Monday, April 10, 2017, 5:30 – 7:30 PM – Mark your calendars for NASTT’s fundraising social event of the year – the 16th annual Educational Fund Auction and Reception! Since 2002, NASTT has raised more than $900,000 to support our educational initiatives. Due to your generosity, NASTT is able to sponsor students’ attendance at the No-Dig Show, award scholarships and provide targeted training courses to the membership at large. This year’s event will feature an exciting auction, a costume contest and the popular Tropical and 50/50 raffles!
Gala Awards Dinner
- Tuesday, April 11, 2017, 7:00-11:00 PM – You are cordially invited to attend the trenchless industry’s premiere awards dinner! Join leaders and colleagues from across the industry while we honor those who have accomplished outstanding achievement in their respective fields. NASTT will present and recognize its Hall of Fame Class of 2017, as well as the Chair’s Award for Outstanding Lifetime Service, the Trent Ralston Award for Young Trenchless Achievement and the Joseph L. Abbott Jr. Innovative Product Awards.
Closing Luncheon & Entertainment
- Wednesday, April 12, 2017, 12:30 – 2:00 PM – The No-Dig Show Closing Luncheon is the final event for NASTT’s 2017 No-Dig Show. This great networking luncheon will give everyone an opportunity to say goodbye to the friends they have met in D.C. and make plans to work with these new contacts throughout the year. At the closing lunch you will hear from our next Program Chair Don DelNero from Stantec on what is in store for NASTT’s 2018 No-Dig Show In Palm Springs, CA.
What events does my registration get me into?
- By registering as a Full-Conference Attendee, you have access to the Kick-off Breakfast & Entertainment, NASTT’s 16th Annual Educational Auction & Reception and the Closing Luncheon & Entertainment. Please note the Kick-off Breakfast and Closing Luncheon are first-come, first-serve events; if you arrive on time, you should get a seat!
- By registering as an Exhibit Hall-Only Attendee, you have access to the Exhibit Hall and NASTT’s 15th Annual Educational Auction & Reception. Don’t forget to check out the items in the Silent Auction. They will be on display near the registration booths when the conference begins.
Which events have tickets? What are the associated costs with the ticketed events?
- The Gala Awards Dinner is the only event which requires the purchase of ticket. Individual tickets are $125/ticket, or purchase one table of 10 for $1,750. To purchase your Gala Awards Dinner tickets, please click here. Gala Awards Dinner tickets can also be purchased onsite at the registration booths. This event will sell out! Be sure to purchase your tickets soon to insure your spot at the Gala Awards Dinner.
General Show Info
- NASTT’s 2017 No-Dig Show does not require any type of dress code. Be prepared to network with underground infrastructure professionals, colleagues and peers.
- If you are attending the Gala Awards Dinner, the event is a black-tie affair. This is your opportunity to dress-up and celebrate the great achievements within the society of underground infrastructure.
Location of Events
- All of the events associated with NASTT’s 2017 No-Dig Show will take place within the Gaylord National in Washington, D.C. Look for directional signage throughout the convention center; maps will be available at registration. Click here to view the schedule of events.
- If you are a speaker and have any questions regarding your presentation, please contact Michelle Hill at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are a speaker and have any questions pertaining to registration, please contact Vicki Miner at email@example.com.
- For a quick reference to helpful speaker resources, click here.
- If you or someone you know would be an idea candidate for any of the following awards, please visit nastt.org/awards for more information on submitting your nomination.
- NASTT’s Hall of Fame
- Abbott Innovative Product Awards – Rehabilitation & New Installation
- NASTT’s Outstanding Paper Awards – Rehabilitation & New Installation
- NASTT’s Chair Award for Outstanding Lifetime Service
- NASTT’s Ralston Young Trenchless Achievement Award
- NASTT’s No-Dig Show Municipal & Public Utility Scholarship Award
Registration Questions – Vicki Miner, 330-467-7588
Exhibit/Sponsor Questions – Brittany Maurer, 330-315-2150
Membership Questions – Molly Margosian, 216-570-8711
Auction Questions – Jenna Hale, 661-588-0869
Speaker/Presentation Questions – Michelle Hill, 440-638-4676