NASTT’s No-Dig Show will feature a full day of education and networking specifically for the gas industry. CEUs/PDHs will be available for the Track Sessions in the morning and the Good Practice Course in the afternoon.
Wednesday, March 23 Morning Track Sessions 8:00 – 10:05 AM
- Extraction of 1950’s Petroleum Lines – EPA Mandate
- 36-in. HDD Gas Pipeline Crossing of Highway 880 in Fremont, California
- Preemptive Actions Lead to the Successful Horizontal Directional Drill Crossing of a Congested Corridor
- The Use of Flexible Steel Pipe to Rehabilitate Aging Pipelines
- Trenchless Construction Risk Mitigation Using Subsurface Utility Engineering
Exhibit Hall 10:00 AM – 12:30 PM
Visit over 150 companies within the trenchless industry.
Networking Luncheon 12:30-2:00 PM
Network with trenchless experts in a casual setting
Gas Good Practice Course 2:30 – 6:30 PM
A four-hour course focusing on good practices for Horizontal Directional Drilling (HDD), Cured-In-Place-Pipe (CIPP) and Pipe Bursting.