New This Year!
NASTT’s 2016 No-Dig Show Roundtables
This year’s conference will feature special roundtable sessions covering a variety of trenchless topics. Each roundtable will be 50 minutes long and will be moderated by either our Program Chair Jeff Maier or our Program Vice Chair Jennifer Glynn. Be sure to check out one or more of these roundtables for an interactive educational opportunity. Audience participation is encouraged!
Monday roundtables will focus on New Installation:
• Monday Morning (MM-T2) = Microtunneling
• Monday Afternoon (MA-T5) = HDD
Tuesday roundtables will focus on Rehabilitation:
• Tuesday Morning, 1st Session (TM1-T6) = Watermain Rehabilitation
• Tuesday Morning, 2nd Session (TM2-T3) = Manhole Rehabilitation
• Tuesday Afternoon (TA-T1) = Stormwater Condition Assessment and Rehabilitation Roundtable
Wednesday roundtable will focus on Project Planning:
• Wednesday Morning (WM-T4) = Alternative Project Delivery